BraggBoard is available on all App stores.
Who We Are
BraggBoard is a community tailored for outdoorsmen who practice responsible hunting and fishing. Founded in the backyard of Fort Bragg, one of our key objectives is to bring awareness to wildlife conservation and veteran-based charities. On BraggBoard, users can share photos and stories, as well as follow friends on their own adventures. With our geotag feature, you can track and pin all of your successful hunting and fishing spots. Using the comment and like section, you can brag with your buddies, or congratulate a fellow outdoorsman on a successful hunt. Friends won’t be able to hide behind tall tales of goliath fish anymore. Pics, or it didn’t happen. Now, get outside and let your adventure begin!
1) The Data We Collect Information you provide us directly:
• Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Instagram account.
• Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture). This information allows us to help you or others be found when searched on BraggBoard
• User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Application. Metadata: • Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
• Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other’s APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
• help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
• remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
• provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
• provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service • develop and test new products and features
• monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
• diagnose or fix technology problems
3) SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Thank you. BraggBoard.Help@Gmail.com